Friday, June 24, 2011

It's Friday!
I Worked around my area today so I decided to wear something casual and fun! (I always have a Blazer in my car for work).


Here is my Look of the Day:

     

It was raining on and off today but hot, so this outfit was perfect!



I'm still doing the same hair "Brittany"
Synthetic Lace Front from Kalore
kalore.ca

My earrings are silver homegirl bamboo
earrings that I blinged out with
Swarovski Crystals









My Makeup today is a Soft Smokey Eye that I did using UD primer potion, the Naked
Palette, Supercurl Mascara. On my cheeks I have Nars Gilda and UD Gilded Bronzer
all over. I don't change my lip colour that often. I love my MAC half red, Pink Plaid, Honey Love and UD Lip Junkie in Paroxide.


My Scarf is the Skull Scarf Alexander McQueen. I love this scarf it is so fragile!


The Leggings, T-shirt, and Tote Bag are all from BCBG

 Thanks for Stopping by!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment