Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Favorite Perfumes....

I did a post on a few Summer fragrances at the beginning of the season, but I decided to do a Collection Video because I got great deals on fragrances in the last 2 months. I had so much perfume that I got rid of some last month! I had a garage sale (which I will report on later), so I sold them even some that only had a few sprays left in the bottle! How?

I put all 25-30 fragrances and lotions in a Basket and priced them from .50 - $1.75! hahaha! The first customer picked up 2 bottles for $1, and then left. The 2nd customer saw the value in Dolce & Gabbana and bought the whole basket! About 1 hour later the 1st one came back! (after taking the perfumes home and relaizing the brands she was sent back to get more by her daughters) I made $40 roughly for stuff that was just sitting in my closet gathering dust!

Here's the collection after it's been minimized! I;m so much happier with the collection now. I just have to add some favorites:
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
  • Maison Martin Marjiela L'eau
  • Creed Spring Flowers
Enjoy the video! Atomizers are on sale right now at Shoppers for $9.99

Tips:
  • Keep your Fragrances in a dark place
  • Layer your Fragrances with the Body Lotions and Shower Gels that they come with (scent will last much longer)
  • Put the fragrance on your pressure points
  • Spray the perfume into the air, and walk through the perfume cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment