Friday, February 3, 2012

Outfit of the Day... Featuring Joe Fresh!

In my Joe Fresh Haul the other day I bought 7 items for under $110. I'm slowly but surely getting these videos out to show you how I wear all of it. Here is a simple OOTD, perfect for today!

I've been filming inside so I hope you like this style of video! It hasn't been sunny at all, so it makes it hard to film outdoors!
Coat - A Throwback that I bought from Joe Fresh 3 or 4 years ago $49
Cardigan - Winners Clearance last fall  was under $20
Belt - I got this Belt off of a BCBG dress that I have it's meant to wrap around your waist 2x
Shorts  - Joe Fresh $19.99
Opaque Tights - Hue $15
Boots Joe Fresh - $49
Bag BCBG - $110
Earrings and glasses were bought on the street in NYC
Pandora Bracelet available at Yorkdale or Fine Jewelry shops
Links of London Bracelet available at Holt Renfrew
BCBG Watch - $275
Friendship Bracelet w/Star of David - my friend brought from Israel


Check out this lovely video response from one of my subscribers!
She did a great job recreating this outfit!

Check out BeautyCutright's Channel

Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment