Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Step Out in Style OOTD 03.21

I usually wear black to work, but today I wanted to add a few pops of colour. Today I had the pleasure of attending a Whitby Chamber of Commerce Womens event; and I knew the perfect Necklace for the occasion



This Necklace inspired the entire outfit. I wanted something that would really stand out against the black and this is perfect! This necklace was a gift from my Mother-in Law :). She has a massive collection from her travels all over the world and the camera does not capture the true colour. It's neon yellow!




 
My Outfit
Necklace - Gift
Blazer - Value Village $6.99
Chiffon and Lace Top - Winner's $9.00
Silk Pants - Juicy Couture  Winner's $29
Shoes - Sam Edelman Petite Feet Sale $50
Bag - Zara $20



Some of the Lovely Women that I met at the event today! (Right to Left)
Janice Johnson, Image Consultant , Cathy MacAskill Personal Coach , & Maria Metropoulos Floral & Event Designer Click on their names to check out their websites and info!





Thanks for Following!
Thanks Tasha Gem & Reagan for the pics:)

No comments:

Post a Comment