Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Living Life... Cocoa Jewelry Showroom Tour

Spring must be the air!I looked around my closet today and was like... Now I need some Colour!!







I visited Nancy at the Cocoa Jewelry Showroom recently and she was showing me her New Jewelry Collections for Shopper's Drugmart and Sears and as she talked about each piece I was like... " She is so passionate about her Collections" I asked her if it was ok to show my friends on YouTube....

It's 16 mins so thanks for watching! Now you see why I like her so much :)


Don't forget to enter the Giveaway!
*Subscribe and read the rules in the description box of this youtube video!




If you are a Stylist contact the Cocoa Jewelry Showroom, She has some gorgeous pcs.  
A great Spring /Summer line up, these will be great for creatives and for styling






Cocoa Jewelry is available at select Shopper's Drugmart Beauty Boutiques and 9 Sears locations.
You can also shop online and get more information at http://cocoajewelry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment