Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Look of The Day 07/12/11

The weather in Toronto has been amazing! I have nothing to complain about! Actually, I take that back I wish I didn't have to wear black to work. What I have been doing to deal with this is just bringing a nice top colourful top for shopping or dinner after work. 


Today I am wearing a silk top in my most favorite shade of pink! I paired it with a pair of black skinny dress pants, and for fun I thought I would wear a pair of fun flats


The top is from BCBG. It has razor cut detail on the top and this beautiful flower in the middle. The back also has the razor cut detail as well as a small elastic gather at the back that helps to cinch the waist.

My Shoes are animal print T strap flats by David Dixon. I love this shoes because they are so comfortable and the pink trim makes them pop


My  Makeup today is smokey, my usual look
MAC Studio Fix NC45, NW45, NW45 concealer, Urban decay Black Palette's Black dog, Blaze & Toasted, Bronzer by UD Gilded, Cheeks Fetish Blush also by UD and Perversion 24/7 Eyeliner



Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment