Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Shakira Wig by Kalore.... A Tip for my Divas!

If you watch my videos and follow my blog, you already know that I love my Shakira Wig by Kalore. It's a high temperature fibre wig, which means that you can apply heat without damaging the hair. In my personal opinion, this is good for straight style wigs only. The high temperature Lace front wigs that are curly or wavy hold their original curl pattern the best. Be warned, once you put heat on the curly/wavy Lace Front because it will not hold the curl again.

This week I did an experiment on one of my Shakira wigs colour T27/613/B2. I wore this wig so much that I decided to straighten it to see how it would look because I love the colouring of this wig.



Here are more shots of the wig before I straightened her



Here are some of the pics that I took during the process

I started straightening her and I was like wow this is looking good! Maybe I can wear her a few more times! It took me about 20 minutes and then I put her on and went to run some errands. When I got home I decided to wash the wig so that I could tell you whether the curls will be lost in the video and yes! I was able to confirm that you will lose the curls or waves permanently; so I recommend  you do this ONLY if you don't plan on wearing this wig wavy anymore. After washing I let her hang dry and I will wear her again all week.  


This look is a great quick look for running around shopping and looks great with a fitted!


Thanks for following!

*Before trying this on any other wig do a patch/strand test. I have only tried this on Kalore wigs. I cannot confirm that this will work on a different brand:)

Check out my Other reviews of Shakira!


Click here to watch my Skakira T27/613/B2 and Shakira 613 Videos




No comments:

Post a Comment