Thursday, February 23, 2012

Outfit of the Day Featuring a $15 Dress from Winner's

In my post below I blogged about going to Winners and finding a bunch of great deals. Here is one if the dresses, I wore this to work yesterday, and I found another place to film! In front of my house lol. Enjoy!

I knew I was going to wear this dress first because I love long sleeve dresses! This one is perfect for many different events as well. I completed the Outfit with patent leather Vince Camuto platforms, Cocoa Jewelry, and my Hermes inspired bag with gold hardware from Shoppers





I really love this Outfit I got so many compliments when I went to work!
No one believed that the dress was only $15
They have 3 different prints and also a camisole style top with a Popplin style bottom. If you check your local winners you will find a few left!


Thanks for Following!

No comments:

Post a Comment